Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Week 1 - Recap

Throughout the week, I searched the web for usable images that the group could use in making collateral material. It was a tougher search than I had initially thought and only found a handful of images that are large enough to be usable.

I contacted the client on Saturday and the President of the organization, David, informed me that he would like to add a few more collateral pieces, which is actually good because the initial list of collateral was a little short and I was unsure if it would be enough work to span the entire quarter.

My other task for the week was to continue working on the brochure for the client. I have a very rough layout for the brochure which can be seen below:



10/12/2016 - I will be working on a style guide and a more comprehensive schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment